Engineering & Drafting
When introduced at the onset of project planning, Waiward’s full-service engineering and drafting division adds significant project value, optimizing constructability and erection, lowering project costs and facilitating adherence to project schedules.
Using cutting edge software, leading technology and rigorous standards, our connection design services enable the flow of key information and requirements to fabricators and construction crews. With a 360° project view, we can expertly plan and collaboratively execute with the highest levels of efficiency, quality and safety. Our engineering and drafting expertise helps to mitigate setbacks, enhance delivery and — ultimately — save our clients money and time.
From our Edmonton South and Surrey offices, we deliver seamless services that include:
- Connection design
- 3D modelling – For interaction with various other proprietary software programs and ease of importing and exporting customer model
- DSTV and DXF files for cutting and drilling requirements
- Shop, erection and anchor bolt layout drawings
- Reporting, including ABMs, bolts and other required, specialized reports
We have the tools, expertise and technology to service the following structural classifications:
- Industrial: Petro-chemical and oil-sands projects
- Mining: Both open cast and underground facilities
- Infrastructure: Including road and river bridges
- Commercial: Stadiums, hotels, office towers and malls
- Institutional: Hospitals, clinics and corrections facilities